Ok... So this has GOT to be my favorite topic. I am allll for the male-female friendship thing. I have male friends of my own but sometimes I feel like guys are extra slow when it comes to this. I am a girl. (Obviously) and I know how other girls can be. I must admit, I have been that girl, and if you dont know what I mean then I will tell you. Girls SOMETIMES try to befriend a guy to get his goodies. Even if the guy is in a relationship. Ever notice that one chick that pops up when you and your significant other are having problems?? Yea she MAY just want him. Any other time shes not really in the photo but the second somebody sheds a tear BAM there she is. Which is not alway the case. Sometimes love is involved which is a whoooole nother story. But anywhoo that chick is shes always on his nuts. And this goes for Ladies too. Some guys go after a girl the same way, but I think they make it more obvious. But this isnt about the chicks this time. YES it is possible to hold a friendship with the opposite sex but approach with caution. The females species are crafty little buggers=) Watch for the signs. There always there. Just pay attentionSo my message to the guys is: WATCH THAT CHICK, SHE WANTS YOUR D*CK.... Im just sayn though...
Peace.Love.Happiness *muah*!!
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment